Featured Post

The Welcome to Rota Book

It has been 2 years since the Welcome to Rota paperback book was first published, and I am so proud to announce that it has received nothing...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Reasons it is easier to move out than to move in:

10. Going away parties
9. Knowing your way around town
8. No yard work
7. The appliances are still working (unlike the issues we had when we first moved in)
6. Friends who can lend a hand, a tool, etc.
5. Comfort: the tv and internet are still hooked up, all the furniture is in place, etc.
4. No painter's tape
3.No measuring! Just yank the nails out.
2. Making money instead of spending it
1. No drilling!

Of course, with that said, I realize we will be facing the reverse situation in about a month. But being the optimist, I am trying to focus on the good right now, and I will deal with the next stressful situation once I have conquered this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment