Featured Post

The Welcome to Rota Book

It has been 2 years since the Welcome to Rota paperback book was first published, and I am so proud to announce that it has received nothing...

Monday, October 8, 2012

The "after" pictures

A few weeks ago, I posted "before" pictures of our house with temporary furniture. Our furniture arrived a week ago, and exactly 7 days later I am proud to announce that we are all unpacked and moved in!

The backyard, complete with water toys:
 Mi mesa espagnol! (Actually, the tablecloth is from Southern France, but I love it.)
 The playroom!
 Living room, my side:
 Living room, Dan's side:
 The boys' room (Alex is still sleeping in the crib for a few more months, but his bed is set up):
 Sophie's room:

Our house is beautiful, and it feels so great to be moved in! We have been "moving" since April, so it is awesome to be settled and ready to enjoy our time here and start exploring around a little more.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure my previous comment made it through. So if this is a duplicate, I apologize in advance. I've read horrible reviews of the navy housing in Rota, but your home looks nice. It is only my husband and myself moving over next year so I'm sure we won't qualify for the newly renovated 4 bedroom homes. Do you have any information on the other types of homes offered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never saw this comment until April 2015. Don't know how that happened. But for anyone else who stumbles upon it, housing layouts can be found in the Naval Station Rota 'Welcome Aboard' package, available online at:
    http://issuu.com/navstarota/docs/welcome_aboard_package_2013.
    That link is also provided in the 'Welcome to Rota' book :-)

    ReplyDelete