Featured Post

The Welcome to Rota Book

It has been 2 years since the Welcome to Rota paperback book was first published, and I am so proud to announce that it has received nothing...

Monday, July 2, 2012

Clearing out the house

A few months ago, I felt that we didn't have that much stuff. Everything had a place and was neatly packed away in shelves and closets. Now that I am getting ready for the move, I'm wondering how we ended up with so much STUFF! I have been cleaning out closets, donating old clothes, selling furniture, and going through the garage for 2 months now. I have made over $500 from selling things, thrown out countless bags of trash, shredded piles of papers, and gotten rid of almost all baby paraphernalia. The house is getting lighter, but we still have a lot to do! This week's list includes donating books, selling outdoor items, and packing up my china for storage. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment